Turkish Airlines Customer Care
Book Turkish Airlines Flight Tickets
Turkish Airlines Date Change
Turkish Airlines Flight Cancellation
Turkish Airlines Schedule Change
Add Baggage on Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines Check In
Add Trip Protection
Use Turkish Airlines Future Credit
Turkish Airlines Pet Booking
About Turkish Airlines Customer Care
Turkish Airlines are the national flag carrier airline of turkey and its headquarters is at Ataturk airport in Istanbul. The Turkish Airlines Customer Care give its services to over 310 destinations across the world, making it the fourth-largest carrier in the world. It handles millions of passengers every year. Turkish Airlines flights offer flexible departure and arrival times, coupled with comfort and affordability.
Turkish Airline was founded in 1933. The airline started its journey with 5 aircraft and today it has reached 339 aircraft. Turkish Airlines count among the top airline in the world. The corporate flyers are offered the exclusive program called Turkish airline corporate club where special discounts can be availed. travelers and buy an extra leg space for USD 29 or earn 2 miles points for every Euro spend when they make hotel reservations using the mile&smile account. Other than all this there are many in-flight convenience and comfort which the airline promises its customers service.
Turkish Airlines Flights offer low prices and cheap rates to save you even more money on your next business or family trip. When flying with Turkish Airlines, you can rest assured that your flight experience will be comfortable and relaxing for you and your entire family. Turkish Airlines flights have many routes to choose from based on your destination in mind, with flexible departure and arrival times, giving you more selection than ever before. Fly with Turkish Airlines to see the difference.
Awards of Turkish Airlines
India's leading airline 2012
Asia's leading airline -Economy class 2011
India's leading airline 2011
India's leading airline - Economy class 2010
Destination of Turkish Airlines
The Turkish airlines fly to over 120 countries around the world, with a total of over 300 destinations. This includes both domestic and international flights to Europe, Asia, Africa, The middle east, and America.
Turkish Airlines flight status
Confirm your Turkish Airlines flight status before you reach the airport it saves you from unnecessary hassles. But how do look for the flight updates? Well, all you need to do is to enter your flight number and select the date, and hit go. The next page will provide you with information you need on your flight schedule another way to know the flight status for Turkish Airlines is to select either arrival or departure airport from the drop-down and select the date of travel. and the last option is the route wherein you need to select the route, enter the from and to destinations followed by the date
• Hand baggage measurements can't exceed 23cm× 40cm×55cm
• Passengers traveling in Business class are permitted 2× 8kg bags for their hand luggage.
• Passengers traveling in Business class are permitted 2×8kg bags for their hand luggage.
• All passengers are permitted one personal item to carry on board with them it can have items like cameras, laptops, handbag,s or umbrellas.
• Passengers who are infants or children, or passengers in Economy class, are permitted 1 piece of hand luggage weighing a maximum of 8kg.
Luggage can't exceed 32kg in weight and only one piece of free checked luggage is allowed on all flights. Infants are allowed one piece of baggage under 10kg.
• Online check-in
Passengers can Check-in to their Turkish airline flight by entering their flight details on the Turkish airline web check-in page. online check-in for flights open 24 hours before scheduled departure time and closes 90 minutes before.
Passengers can check-in at the airport by visiting the Turkish check-in desk with their travel documents. Check-in closes 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for international flights.
Turkish Airlines Customer Care Refund and cancellation
Passengers are free to cancel their booking either Through the Turkish Airlines sales office or website. All the cancellation are subject to a cancellation fee.
What are the benefits of booking with Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines Customer Care provides plenty of benefits to its customers.
• Special assistance for passengers - Fee service is provided to the passengers who need a wheelchair and it is transported free of cost at the airport. Passengers with any disabilities are allowed to bring assistance don't on aircraft all they have to do is inform airline staff 48 hours before the flight.
• Child-friendly amenities- There are special services for infants, such as dedicated check-in counters and discounted tickets for infants between the age of 8 days to 2 years. You can bring the stroller for the infants till the plane entrance after that the stroller can be handed over to the staff for safekeeping And the most important thing the baby food is available on the aircraft.